recycled tin can truck


This is my first truck made from tin cans from the trash - I was especially pleased that a piece of cut-off metal from my own trash can was ideally suited to be smoke from the exhaust stack! The driver is the Zig Zag Man (here in NZ he is on the cover of packets of cigarette papers for rolling tobacco) & his companion is MM herself.
The back door opens to reveal a cargo of party-poppers - small bottles which shoot streamers into the air with a “bang” when you pull the string.
These square tins are harder to find than the round ones - so I am keeping my eyes open.
I got the idea for this piece from a fantastic book “The Fine Art of the Tin Can” by Bobby Hansson. Thanks mate for all the inspiration!
SOLD
See more of my recycled, upcycled and environmental works at
www.martinadlington.webs.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bird from a car tyre

car tyre swans

No Bull